UX for startups is a workshop that introduces the basic concepts and practices in the user experience design process.
At the end of the workshop, attendees will understand how to develop a user centered approach to designing features and the tools that can be used to build a user experience process for their products.
Introduction to User Experience Design
- What is UXD?
- The UXD Process
- Role and Importance of UXD in building products.
User Experience Research
- Business Analaysis and Competitive Analysis for UX
- Introduction to User Research methods
- Building Persona and User Scenarios
- Usability Testing
Interaction Design Concepts
- User Stories and Scenario Maps
- Basics of Information Architecture
- Basics of Visual Design
- Basics of Usability
- Content Management for UXD
Measuring User Experience
- Basics of Experiment Design
- Tools for measuring user experience